Happy New Year!
Little Starfish Child Care And Preschool - "For this one it makes all the difference in the world."
RSS

Preschool Program
Social Skills
powered by

My Blog

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We wish you all a very Happy New Year.  May 2015 bring you and your family  love, laughter and many blessings!

We are beginning this year with our renewed intention of providing every Starfish child with a loving and enriched child care and preschool experience.  It is our goal to continue to strive to be our very best at what we do: nurturing children, one at a time.

The preschool activities this month are based on the letters W, X, Y and Z.  The letter W activities included science experiments involving water and wind, and weather.  Check out our Facebook page for pictures!  We even made snow.

In one fun activity, we used feathers  to demonstrate how wind (our breath) can move objects.   The children blew their feathers across the floor in a wind race.   There are many fun things to do at Little Starfish...and so many friends to play with!  Learning about the world is an adventure.

As we continue to
explore the possibilities of preschool education at Little Starfish, we understand the most important thing is to engage the child's curiosity and natural inquisitive nature.  This makes all the difference in nurturing the love of learning.

32 Comments to Happy New Year!:

Comments RSS
essay writers uk on Tuesday, January 08, 2019 12:51 AM
Blessing and happiness may come to your family as well! Thank you very much for that very happy post about this new year. Happiness does spread to other people like what you have done with me. Your positivity about this new year that we have made me become positive about it as well. I hope that I would continue on seeing more positive posts from about life and its aspects. I also wish that this year would be a huge success for you.

buy soccer training equipment on Monday, November 18, 2019 5:05 AM
Amazing description about this post you have shared with everyone, Your writing style is really awesome and perfect then others....

Keol on Saturday, November 23, 2019 5:15 AM
Excellent article to read, you always share powerful content for everyone. I am interested to share with other people as well. Thanks and keep it up. buy telescope for beginners

Jone Smith on Monday, January 21, 2019 9:40 PM
Its much pleasure to find out your interesting website. The whole blog is interesting although but this post is much interesting for me i have just got much useful points from your article. You have written this blog a new year. How people are celebrate a new year with his family. In new year all people are thinking this year will become a lot of happiness in our life. Mostly people moved towards another country for celebrating a new year. For this he find best traveling services so i would suggest to you can be easily travel through this emirates airline flight

Anonymous on Monday, February 25, 2019 8:14 PM

academic paper writing services on Monday, February 25, 2019 8:17 PM
I also used to post New Year greetings on my blog site every New year, of course. I do not know why but I think it allows me to express my gratitude and love towards the people that I know and even those people that I do not know at all. It also signifies a good start for me since I do include in that greeting how happy I am that they become part of my life and how excited I am as well to be with them in the next years of my life as well. I do also love it when other people greet me because I can really feel their love and care for me.

CBD Edibles on Thursday, February 28, 2019 6:21 PM
CBD and hemp oil online shopping. CBD and hemp oil products for sale online. Shop for CBD and hemp oil now!

Jacki Son on Wednesday, March 06, 2019 1:18 AM
I really like to read this fantastic post! I read your blog and I think it is very informative for all people. Available Here rentacarlahore.net Lahore rent a car in a reasonable price.

Peter on Wednesday, March 06, 2019 1:20 AM
What a fantastic publish! Other than the seriously helpful ideas, it really is just really. Many people are coming from a different world for celebrating a new year with his family. Available Here gizmoservers.com Hytale Server Hosting in a reasonable price.

Titanium Rings on Thursday, March 28, 2019 1:04 AM

Bradly Havelock on Saturday, April 27, 2019 12:36 AM
Hello NO MATTER WHAT YOU WANT, WE HAVE - so do not hesitate to ask even if it is not listed below !! I provide the following mentioned services. * ADWORDS $100 coupon * BING $100 coupon - now you can use two bing ads coupons per account. * AWS Amazon $150 coupons * Digital ocean $50 coupon * WINDOWS keys lifetime license -version 7,8 and 10 * OFFICE 365 lifetime access * OFFICE 2016 AND 2019 Product Keys * NETFLIX Accounts with 6 months validity * ADWORDS Verified account with $500 credits VPS * BING verified account with $100 credits VPS * AMAZON AWS RDP/VPS Free Tier accounts * Google CLOUD accounts with $300 credits. * Lynda.com Accounts * DOMINOS & PIZZA HUT PIZZAS available(for USA) only * AZURE Accounts with $200 credits * ADSENSE Accounts with domain and Website * Quality NICHE Websites/Blogs * CPA Accounts Approval of any company * PAYPAL verified accounts with NO 21 days hold * ANY OTHER SERVICE you are looking for ....................................................................................... All this below I have NEW & AGED Accounts, minimum order: 100 acounts * Google Voice Accounts * Gmail Email Accounts * Yahoo Email Accounts * Hotmail Email Accounts * Outlook Email Accounts * Gmx.com Email Accounts * AOL Email Accounts * EDU Email Accounts * Facebook Accounts * LinkedIn Accounts * Twitter Accounts * Instagram Accounts * Reddit Accounts * Pinterest accounts If you are interested in the following services, please let me know here: bestservice@post.com Thanks
Reply to comment

Amazing article you have shared with everyone, I really appreciate your blog. your way of working is on Monday, November 18, 2019 4:52 AM
Amazing article you have shared with everyone, I really appreciate your blog. your way of working is really cool and great Thanks.. https://allcustomboxes.co.uk/

Angela Bailey on Friday, May 24, 2019 2:22 AM
Your article is an excellent showing of writing skills that my children should be using. You have captured readers with your compelling and interesting views. People can also search ecostar led price on installments to get best smart Led's.

Binish on Thursday, June 13, 2019 9:20 AM
After reading your article, I'm compelling to share your points on this topic. You have done a very good job with your attention to detail you put into this article. You can also get best Home Tutors in Lahore in cheap price.

Shane Watson on Tuesday, July 30, 2019 4:24 AM
What a fantastic post here. Whenever i have visited this post i really improve my knowledge.Thanks and carry on it. UK top dealer of grass mats

Darren Bravo on Tuesday, July 30, 2019 4:38 AM
Great inspiring blog. I am truly impressed your work and like your writing skills. Thanks for nicely sharing. Best Place To Get Gym Flooring

David Jhon on Tuesday, July 30, 2019 6:36 AM
I am interested in this topic and would like to find out some more information as my friend need information on this topic. Do you have any other articles about this? High quality pillow boxes

Mitchell Stark on Tuesday, July 30, 2019 11:11 PM
New year is the best day of the year and especially the new year eve. The gift opening thing is my favorite about it. The happiness on everyone's face is what everyone wants. To Get Best Garage Racking in UK Click Here

Arthur on Friday, August 02, 2019 11:53 PM
This article is interesting and amazing. I am really glad and impressed with your work. I hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion. Thanks for sharing a great and cool post. Keep sharing Get soccer goal nets UK
Reply to comment

Intermittent fasting is strongly encouraged and this phase is combined with the predetermined exercise regime so that the Ana continue to lose weight even if they do not consume anything.

pro ana thinspiration on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 12:14 AM

Virtual CFO Services in Canada on Monday, August 26, 2019 11:28 AM
I like your presentation and agree with much of this information. You kept my attention throughout the whole article, and that's a task. Thank you.

sims 4 news on Tuesday, October 01, 2019 3:33 AM
Impressive web site. The Sims 4's newest expansion, Realm of Magic, brings a lot to the game, including a new occult Sim, a magical realm with a Hogwarts style ...

Emergency Electrician on Wednesday, October 16, 2019 11:08 PM
I just had to show my appreciation for the writer's point of view on this subject by leaving a comment. Thank you for writing such top notch content for your readers. Thank you so much. You can get Emergency Electrician at your home without any extra charges.

http://laptopzone.us/ on Friday, October 18, 2019 7:56 AM
That article is so interesting and makes a very nice image in my mind. That is very much helpful in nominating the board of directors.

Limo Service In Bronx on Wednesday, October 23, 2019 3:55 AM
Reading this material made me think. I enjoyed this article. You have some real quality information that appears to be researched well. I agree with a lot of your viewpoints. You can get best Limo Service In Bronx in very cheap price without any extra charges.

Computer Repair dallas on Thursday, October 24, 2019 11:38 PM
Thanks for posting such a great information which you have described about new year.

webstagram on Monday, October 28, 2019 12:02 AM
Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it
Reply to comment

Best Data Entry & Data Processing Software on Saturday, November 02, 2019 1:17 PM
Good post.I have seen all the posts of this blog but this post is one of the useful post for me. Thanks and carry on it.

Best Virtual Assistant For Ecommerce Store on Monday, November 04, 2019 8:52 AM
I am thrilled that I found this article! You have really made your points clear and your material is easy to read because you have formatted it so well.

Birmingham driving lesson UK on Monday, November 18, 2019 2:28 AM
Excellent article you have shared with everyone, I saw the different posts here and i really like them all. Thanks for making this post publicly visible here..

buy medicine boxes UK on Friday, November 22, 2019 5:53 AM
This article is very useful and perfect for everyone visitor. Actually you shared awesome content with everyone.