Happy New Year!
Little Starfish Child Care And Preschool - "For this one it makes all the difference in the world."
RSS

Preschool Program
Social Skills
powered by

My Blog

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We wish you all a very Happy New Year.  May 2015 bring you and your family  love, laughter and many blessings!

We are beginning this year with our renewed intention of providing every Starfish child with a loving and enriched child care and preschool experience.  It is our goal to continue to strive to be our very best at what we do: nurturing children, one at a time.

The preschool activities this month are based on the letters W, X, Y and Z.  The letter W activities included science experiments involving water and wind, and weather.  Check out our Facebook page for pictures!  We even made snow.

In one fun activity, we used feathers  to demonstrate how wind (our breath) can move objects.   The children blew their feathers across the floor in a wind race.   There are many fun things to do at Little Starfish...and so many friends to play with!  Learning about the world is an adventure.

As we continue to
explore the possibilities of preschool education at Little Starfish, we understand the most important thing is to engage the child's curiosity and natural inquisitive nature.  This makes all the difference in nurturing the love of learning.

8 Comments to Happy New Year!:

Comments RSS
essay writers uk on Tuesday, January 08, 2019 12:51 AM
Blessing and happiness may come to your family as well! Thank you very much for that very happy post about this new year. Happiness does spread to other people like what you have done with me. Your positivity about this new year that we have made me become positive about it as well. I hope that I would continue on seeing more positive posts from about life and its aspects. I also wish that this year would be a huge success for you.
Reply to comment

Jone Smith on Monday, January 21, 2019 9:40 PM
Its much pleasure to find out your interesting website. The whole blog is interesting although but this post is much interesting for me i have just got much useful points from your article. You have written this blog a new year. How people are celebrate a new year with his family. In new year all people are thinking this year will become a lot of happiness in our life. Mostly people moved towards another country for celebrating a new year. For this he find best traveling services so i would suggest to you can be easily travel through this emirates airline flight
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Monday, February 25, 2019 8:14 PM
Reply to comment

academic paper writing services on Monday, February 25, 2019 8:17 PM
I also used to post New Year greetings on my blog site every New year, of course. I do not know why but I think it allows me to express my gratitude and love towards the people that I know and even those people that I do not know at all. It also signifies a good start for me since I do include in that greeting how happy I am that they become part of my life and how excited I am as well to be with them in the next years of my life as well. I do also love it when other people greet me because I can really feel their love and care for me.
Reply to comment

CBD Edibles on Thursday, February 28, 2019 6:21 PM
CBD and hemp oil online shopping. CBD and hemp oil products for sale online. Shop for CBD and hemp oil now!
Reply to comment

Jacki Son on Wednesday, March 06, 2019 1:18 AM
I really like to read this fantastic post! I read your blog and I think it is very informative for all people. Available Here rentacarlahore.net Lahore rent a car in a reasonable price.
Reply to comment

Peter on Wednesday, March 06, 2019 1:20 AM
What a fantastic publish! Other than the seriously helpful ideas, it really is just really. Many people are coming from a different world for celebrating a new year with his family. Available Here gizmoservers.com Hytale Server Hosting in a reasonable price.
Reply to comment