Fall Fun
Little Starfish Child Care And Preschool - "For this one it makes all the difference in the world."
RSS

Preschool Program
Social Skills
powered by

My Blog

Fall Fun

Fall Fun!

We have harvested our pumpkins and sunflowers.  Such a good crop this year!  We have 16 pumpkins, more than enough for everyone.  And we have tasted the sunflower seeds  and watched the birds and squirrels eat them too.

This is part of our focus on the natural world:  Learning where our food comes from and what is involved in planting seeds,  growing and tending garden and finally... harvesting it.  Sharing the harvest with one another and the birds and animals in our neighborhood is fun too. The children are so proud of their gardening skills!

Our preschool program is well under way.  This week the letter of the week is 'M.'   Each day a new project is created using the letter of the week .  Today it is monsters!  And the supporting story is "Where the Wild Things Are."   We also go on letter hunts...find the letters and identify them as capital or lower case and make the phonetic sound.

This is just small peak into our experiences here at preschool.  We are having lots of fun learning at Little Starfish!

Please give us a call if you would like to learn more about our preschool program here at Little Starfish.  We would love to talk with you!

9 Comments to Fall Fun:

Comments RSS
Kristin on Monday, October 27, 2014 9:32 AM
The kids are having so much fun! Soleil LOVED the letter finding game! Both her and Mateo have gotten such a kick out of all the daily activities! Thank you for all your hard work!
Reply to comment

Laura on Friday, November 07, 2014 9:40 AM
Thank you Kristin! We really enjoy Soleil and Mateo...They are so curious and creative. Their enthusiasm is appreciated by all the children!

Kristin on Wednesday, December 24, 2014 10:57 PM
Aww, thank you! I know they love being there too!
Reply to comment

Hemp Oil on Thursday, February 28, 2019 6:20 PM
Pure Clear Hemp Oil Strengths: 250mg, 500mg, 1,000mg, and 3,000mg
Reply to comment

v on Monday, March 18, 2019 12:37 PM
v
Reply to comment

australian assignment writers on Wednesday, March 20, 2019 11:07 PM
This is very good news that you have harvested your crops of vegetables very successfully. I am very happy to see this blog of your success as it is very good for the future too to good suitable results form the fields.
Reply to comment

https://bestwritingclues.com/reviews/bestessay-review/ on Thursday, March 28, 2019 11:12 AM
FUN IS A HEALING PROCESS! During the span of my life, I wanted nothing but fun. It will help me to realize how wonderful the world around me. And it will also make me realized how happy to be in this world full of miseries and sadness. So if I could fall for anyone, I’d rather fall in FUN. Because all I can do right now is to be fun all the time during the time that I am alive.
Reply to comment

replica tag heuer watches on Monday, April 01, 2019 3:41 PM
I want to follow all these steps from now to make a new things.
Reply to comment

SPLK-1003 dumps on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 11:56 PM
This week the letter of the week is 'M.' Each day a new project is created using the letter of the week .
Reply to comment